Dental Services Roseville, CA
Dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. R. Shawn Kelly proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Dr. R. Shawn Kelly.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
Root canal treatment is needed when an injury or a large cavity damages the tooth’s root. The root becomes infected or inflamed and need to have a root canal performed.
- After a root canal you should read our post-treatment care page..
As well as performing all the various day to day tasks you might associate with a general dentist, Dr. R. Shawn Kelly has gone through additional training in several specialized disciplines and techniques of dentistry.
- Relieve your pain now with emergency dental care.
- “The simplest solution is often the best” is known as minimally invasive dentistry.
- Patients with anxieties or dental phobias can benefit from sedation dentistry.
- Frequent headaches or jaw pain may be relieved through TMJ treatment.
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.